Terms And Conditions Of Service
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS NetZ Free Hosting (“NetZ.gr”) welcomes you. NetZ.gr and partners provide the service to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at the current URL. In addition, when using particular NetZ.gr and partners owned or operated services, you and NetZ.gr and partners shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules (including but not limited to our Spam Policy) are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. NetZ.gr and partners may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a NetZ.gr, Byethost or any other partner official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
15. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above. You acknowledge that NetZ.gr and partners may or may not pre-screen Content, but that NetZ.gr and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, NetZ.gr and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge, consent and agree that NetZ.gr and partners may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of NetZ.gr and partners, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by NetZ.gr and partners and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. 7. INTERSTATE NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS ON NETZ.GR NETWORK When you register with NetZ.gr and partners, you acknowledge that in using NetZ.gr and partners services to send electronic communications (including but not limited to email, uploading photos and files and other Internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through Byethost’s computer networks, portions of which are located in California, Ohio, UK, and other locations in the United States and portions of which are located abroad. As a result, and also as a result of our network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Terms of Service, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate data transmissions. 8. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. 9. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE NetZ.gr and partners do not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant NetZ.gr and partners the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable: * With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of NetZ.gr and partners Servers, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the NetZ.gr and partners Service to which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or NetZ.gr and partners remove such Content from the Service. * With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service other than NetZ.gr and partners Servers, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or NetZ.gr and partners remove such Content from the Service. * With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service other than NetZ.gr and partners Servers, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. “Publicly accessible” areas of the Service are those areas of the our network of properties that are intended by NetZ.gr and partners to be available to the general public. By way of example, publicly accessible areas of the Service would include Message Boards and all areas that are open to both members and visitors. However, publicly accessible areas of the Service would not include portions of NetZ.gr and partners Servers that are limited to members, NetZ.gr and partners services intended for private communication such as Mail or, or areas off of the network of properties such as portions of World Wide Web sites that are accessible via hypertext or other links but are not hosted or served by NetZ.gr and partners. 10. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold NetZ.gr and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another. 12. NO RESALE OF SERVICE You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your NetZ.gr ID), use of the Service, or access to the Service, unless you are a member of the Reseller Service, utilising the reselling platform to resell to end users. 13. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE You acknowledge that NetZ.gr and partners may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that idle hosting accounts, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Byethost’s servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that NetZ.gr and partners have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that NetZ.gr and partners reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that NetZ.gr and partners reserve the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time. 14. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE NetZ.gr and partners reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that NetZ.gr and partners shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. 15. TERMINATION You agree that NetZ.gr and partners may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your NetZ.gr account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services. Termination of your NetZ.gr account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to Hosting accounts, Email Services, SQL databases, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in our sole discretion and that NetZ.gr shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service. Refund Policy. Refunds are issued at the sole discretion of Byethost Internet. Byethost Internet reserves the right not to issue a refund. Customer agrees that hosting payments are NONREFUNDABLE. For example, if Customer submits payment for twelve (12) months of service, service will be provided for twelve (12) months and will not be refunded if customer chooses to discontinue service with Byethost mid-way through the term. Payments which are deemed to be fraud which can be verfied and certain to be fraud are elligable to a refund, subject to the terms and conditions of the payment provider such as PayPal or 2Checkout.
16. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Byethost shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
17. LINKS The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because NetZ.gr and partners has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that NetZ.gr and partners is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that NetZ.gr and partners shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
18. NETZ.GR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by NetZ.gr and partners or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
19 FREE DOMAIN WITH PAID HOSTING Free domain names which are included with Paid Hosting accounts are the property of Byethost Internet. Byethost will always retain ownership of free domain names we register. If requested, Byethost will allow the ‘transfer’ any free domains to an alternative hosting provider if a transfer administration fee is paid, which amounts to $29.99. If the service has been provisioned for over 12 months Bytehost may waiver the above mentioned transfer fee. Byethost reserves the right to cancel / transfer domain names which are provided with paid hosting accounts. We reserve the right to renew or allow the expiration of domain names we register. 19 USE OF ADVERT BLOCKERS NetZ.gr and partners may use adverts to subsidize the costs of running the service, the use of advert blockers, or the process of recommending advert blockers whilst using the service is forbidden. Violation will result in termination.
20. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: 1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NETZ.GR AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. 2. NETZ.GR AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. 3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. 4. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM NETZ.GR OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS. 5. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
21.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NETZ.GR AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF NETZ.GR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
22. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 19 AND 20 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
23. SPECIAL ADMONITION FOR SERVICES RELATING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS If you intend to create or join any service, receive or request any news, messages, alerts or other information from the Service concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please read the above Sections 19 and 20 again. They go doubly for you. In addition, for this type of information particularly, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is apt. The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. NetZ.gr and partners and its licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
24. NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
25. NOTICE NetZ.gr and partners may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
26. TRADEMARK INFORMATION The NetZ.gr, NetZ.gr logo, NetZ.gr (in Chinese/Greek characters), trademarks and service marks and other NetZ.gr logos and product and service names are trademarks of NetZ.gr (the “NetZ.gr Marks”). Without NetZ.gr’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the NetZ.gr Marks.
27. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT NetZ.gr respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. NetZ.gr may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide NetZ.gr’s Copyright Agent the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest; * a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed; * a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; * your address, telephone number, and email address; * a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; * a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
28. GENERAL INFORMATION Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and NetZ.gr and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and NetZ.gr with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other NetZ.gr services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. Choice of Law and Forum. The TOS and the relationship between you and NetZ.gr shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and NetZ.gr agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Northumberland, United Kingdom. Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of NetZ.gr to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your NetZ.gr account is non-transferable and any rights to your Byethost ID or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
30. By using our hosting service you are also required to agree with our partners TOS, they can be found http://byethost.com/legal.php